Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Nick Jonas Teams With Quaker Chewy Granola Bars For Quaker Chewy Superstar Search





Nick Jonas has teamed with Quaker Chewy Granola Bars in order to find the next young superstar through a nationwide singing competition – Quaker Chewy Superstar Search. The talet search begins on June 8th and kids 8-14 can enter at ChewySuperstar.com (with a parents permission). The winner will receive a song produced by Nick Jonas along with an online music video and a contract with Jonas Group Management. Oh, and don’t forget, the winner will also get $5,000!
Here’s what Nick said about working with Quaker for the superstar search:
"Making music is my passion in life and the best way I know how to express myself. I wanted to be part of the Quaker Chewy Superstar Search to help other young musicians make music and follow their dreams."
Let us know if you plan on entering the search!

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...