Friday, June 17, 2011

Joe Jonas Might Meet Up With Taylor Swift In Nashville


Joe Jonas revealed during an interview with 1075 The River that he loves Nashville, the place Joe’s ex-girlfriend Taylor Swift calls home. Joe said:
"I love Nashville, when my brothers and I were really young, we’d go there and write music, it’s one of my favorite cities — I go straight to Pancake Pantry, and clean house."
The interviewer then told Joe that he would need to bring Taylor along with him to the Pancake Pantry in order to get a good table, to which he responded:
"Hey, I’ll have to ask her to come along with me to get a VIP table."
We think it would be awesome if Joe and Taylor hung out in Nashville!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...