Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Selena Gomez And The Scene “When The Sun Goes Down” Track Listing


Selena Gomez and her band The Scene have a new album on the way titled “When The Sun Goes Down.” Here is the track listing for the album:

1. Love You Like A Love Song
2. Bang Bang Bang
3. Who Says
4. We Own The Night
5. Hit The Lights
6. Whiplash
7. When The Sun Goes Down
8. My Dilemma
9. That’s More Like It
10. Outlaw
11. Middle Of Nowhere
12. Dices (Who Says – Spanish Version)

“When The Sun Goes Down” will be available on June 28th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...