Thursday, June 23, 2011

Miley Thinks Being JB is Easy!

 
Is there a feud brewing?
Miley Cyrus went on an Australian show, The Dirt, and they got to talking about her impression of JBiebz from SNL in March. Apparently, she thought impersonating the Biebz was a piece of cake!
"I was like ‘being Justin Bieber is easy! You’ve got an easy job, it’s easy to look cute with the little hair and the baggy pants,” she said, and she added that she thought JB would have a hard time playing her: 
“I don’t think he could do it. He’d have to work on getting his voice deep enough. It’s easy for me to get my voice higher.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...