Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tiffany Thornton’s Beso Beso Jewelry Line


Tiffany Thornton’s Beso Beso jewelry line has officially launched online! Here’s what Tiffany Tweeted about the collection:
"Guess what?! My jewelry line is officially online today!! Check it out at www.shopbesobeso.com :) hope yall love it as much as I do…The Jasmine earrings are great for prom or graduation and of course my favorite item is the Texas bracelet bunch."
Be sure to check out Tiffany’s collection and let us know which piece is your favorite!

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...