Friday, June 17, 2011

Selena Gomez Says She Is An Unhealthy Eater


Selena Gomez recently found herself in the hospital citing malnutrition and dehydration as the cause. Now the Disney star is speaking out about how she knows she is an unhealthy eater and she knows she needs to do something about it. Selena revealed to Kidd Kraddick on the KHMX radio station:
"I do eat. The problem is I don’t eat right. I love everything that’s possibly not good for me. I was a stubborn kid, so I got to eat whatever I wanted. I have to have creamed spinach or cheese on my broccoli. I have to have something that makes it not healthy."
We can totally see Selena brought on as a spokesperson for a campaign about healthy eating. So be on the lookout for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...