Thursday, June 2, 2011

Marc Jacobs Thinks Justin Bieber Stole His Idea




Marc Jacobs thinks that Justin Bieber may have stolen his fragrance bottle design idea. According to Marc, Justin’s bottle for his fragrance Someday looks a lot like Marc’s Lola bottle. However, Marc will not be pressing charges.
Marc revealed the following to Women’s Wear Daily:
"I received Google alerts about people saying it was derivative…I said ‘You know what? Let everyone else say what they want. We’re not going to do anything about it.’"
Do you think Justin’s bottle design ripped of Marc’s?

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...