Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday Special!


At last I've got time to fulfill my promise! And our birthday special is.......HMDS SOUNDTRACK VOL. 1!!!! Yes, we are going to release our own blog's soundtrack! Above is the cover and here's the track listing:

  1. One And The Same (Demi & Selena)
  2. Pushing Me Away (Live) (Jonas Brothers)
  3. Masquerade (Ashley Tisdale)
  4. When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)
  5. Magical (Selena Gomez)
  6. On The Line (Demi & Jonas Brothers)
  7. Catch Me (Demi Lovato)
  8. How Do You Love Someone (Ashley Tisdale)
  9. Kiss & Tell (Selena Gomez)
  10. Quiet (Demi Lovato)
  11. We've Got The Party With Us (Hannah & Jonas Brothers)
  12. Before The Storm (Miley & Jonas Brothers)
Bonus Track: The Climb (Acoustic) (Miley Cyrus)
1st Single: Kiss & Tell (Selena Gomez)
2nd Single: When I Look At You (Miley Cyrus)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...