Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Taylor S. Talks: "Taylor's an Amazing Guy and..."

Oct 27th taylor and taylor.jpg

Taylor Swift totally tried to hold back from gushing about Taylor Lautner in a recent interview!
When asked if she and Taylor were a couple, she def got a little tongue-tied! "I don't know, he's an amazing guy and we're really close ... and ah ... yep," she spilled. "We're in a movie together and I am really excited about seeing it!" Taylor even dished that she hopes they "get to do a private screening because we both wanna see it so bad, cause our scene was so much fun to do, it was hilarious doing this scene!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...