Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm back!

Hey everyone! I'm back! Yesterday was my last assessment and now I'll be able to update more! I might as well say I have a really good result so far! I've put up a poll for 'Best Halloween Header' and you can vote above! I've also changed the layout. A new header is coming soon! If you are interested in being my co-web fill out the form below (at the end of the page)! And last but not the least soon I'll be releasing the cover and track listing of our blog's own soundtrack!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...