Friday, October 30, 2009

New header + layout!

Well I've changed the layout and header several times this month! It's because I couldn't find a layout that I really liked so I just kept on trying different stuff! Anyway, All Things Selena made me this really cool header and I found a matching layout for it! I think I'm going to keep it for a while. I checked out the results for header + layout poll and most people voted that they loved my header and layout!! Thank a lot! It really means a lot to me that you guys like them because well this all is for you people! And then second highest votes were that they stink and they are the worst they've ever seen! Well I was really sad when I read this but I'm really sorry that you didn't like them! Next time, I'll try my best to make them look good! I also checked out the number of people that have visited my blog and it was more than 6000!! I was so happy to see that! And I have 8 followers! Thanks a lot everyone for supporting us! I love you guys! Oh and last but not the least...please vote for us at Disney-Cafe! Thanks a lot and take care!
With Lots & Lots of Love, HM <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...