Thursday, October 22, 2009

Miley spills: 'I Don't Miss Twitter!'

miley.jpg

Miley has parted ways with Twitter and she's not looking back! In a radio interview this morning, Miley spilled, "I really haven't missed it. I thought I was going to miss it a lot --more than I do, but I haven't even really looked at other people's, which is really weird. I don't really miss it. It's kind of odd."
So, did she give any more rhyme or reason for deleting her account? Kinda! "It was 3:30 or 4 in the morning. I couldn't sleep. [I thought], 'Maybe I could sleep if I wasn't so friggin' busy Twittering about not being able to sleep!'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...