Friday, October 9, 2009

More Star Cards!

One of my friends made these two star cards(below)! I think they are pretty funny! You can make too by going on BOP And Tigerbeat! If you make a Star Card then please send it to me on smashing.hira@gmail.com and I'll post it up on my blog! And believe me it only takes 5-10 minutes to make the card and then send it! And it's fun too! When I'll get enough Star Cards I'll let you guys vote for the best one! And then that card will be the 'STAR CARD OF THE MONTH'!!! So hurry up and send me your Star Cards if you want to be the winner! Be creative.......


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...