Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Selena's Launching a Clothing Line!

oct15 Selena.jpg

I'm SO excited because I just found out that Selena is launching her own clothing line! It's going to be called Dream Out Loud by Selena Gomez. Selena says her line will feature "pretty, feminine and bohemian clothes." Knowing Sel, her clothes will probably be really girly with lots of cute ruffles, sparkles, and soft flower prints. I can't wait! No word on where the clothes will be sold, but here's what Selena says about her new line:
"Growing up in Texas, I was sort of close-minded and kind of a tomboy, but as I've traveled, I found such a love of clothes...It's really always been a dream of mine to have a line."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...