Friday, October 9, 2009

New Header!


I've got a new amazing header! I would like to thank Disney Channel Designs for making this really cool header! I really love it! What do you think? This is a special header for out birthday tomorrow! But I wouldn't be able to post anything tomorrow because I'm really busy! :( I'm so very sorry but I've been just too busy these days! First my computer broke down, when I reinstalled the windows I realized I've lost all of my folders, song, pictures, everything! Then my October Assessments (at school) started and now they'll end next Friday! And I have to go to my friend's house tomorrow! She was my first best friend and now I'm going to meet her after 1 year! So I promise I'll make it up to you guys some other day! Next weekend maybe!! Really sorry :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...