Monday, October 19, 2009

IMPORTANT!!!!

Before I apologize again for not posting, I'll tell you that I'll not be able to post so much because my school has started and this is a very important year for me as I only have 6 months (4 are left now) and next year I'll go in O'levels or Matric based on my result, and I wanna go in O'levels and to do that I've got to have a really good result! I'll mostly be able to update on weekends (if possible) and if I get really lucky then on weekdays too! I hope my co-webs keep you updated. I'm really sorry! Hope you understand! For those who do understand, thanks a lot for understanding. And for those who are angry with me, I'm really sorry!
Love HM  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...