Thursday, December 23, 2010

Alex Welch Opens Up About Demi Episode!

Ouch!
In a recent interview, Demi Lovato punch victim Alex Welch opened up about exactly what happened the day her famous friend allegedly attacked her. 
"Demi like walks up to me, and she just punched me. It was like, the definition of a sucker punch," Alex explained.
And apparently, Demi didn't say anything before or after the blow: She just went for it! Alex had bruises for a while, too.
We're proud of Demi for realizing rehab was the best decision. Get better, girl! 
Check out the vid of Alex talking about it below...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...