Thursday, December 23, 2010

Bella Thorne: I'm Not Like Miley!

Do we have a new Hannah Montana on our hands? Not exactly.
For months now, people have been dubbing Shake It Up star Bella Thorne the next Miley Cyrus. Bella's not on board with that one, though! 
"It's great to be compared to somebody like Miley," she admitted in a recent interview. "But we actually don't have that much in common. She's a huge teen pop sensation, and I'm just a 13-year-old!"

But waht about year later  will she become the next Miley? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...