Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taylor Swift's Hot New CoverGirl Look!

Do we want to look like T-Swizzle? Um, duh.

In January 2011, the makeup company CoverGirl will be launching a new line with Taylor Swift as its face... and they just released a promo photo.

The line's called NatureLuxe, and focuses on a more simple look. And Tay's totally into it!

"I'm really excited for people to discover the new NatureLux line from CoverGirl! The Silk Foundation and Gloss Balm are really light and fresh, they feel amazing on my skin," the singer said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...