Saturday, December 25, 2010

David Archuleta talks about his upcoming 20th B-day!



David Archuleta will be turning 20 years old on December 28, 2010. When asked if he had any exciting birthday plans, David answered:
"I don’t know, I guess it’s not like a huge birthday. You are leaving your teen years but not like 21 yet or anything. Every birthday and probably for the rest of my birthdays, I usually will just go and eat dinner with my family or whomever I’m with."
If you could give David anything for his birthday, what would it be?

Source: Disney Dreaming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...