Thursday, December 9, 2010

Why Hayley's Hanging Out On The "Glee" Set!


Look who got sent to the principal's office!
That's Hayley Williams from Paramore at the desk of Glee's Mr. Figgins, posted from Cory Monteith's Twitter account. And while there were rumors that Hayley might have been filming a cameo on the FOX hit, she quickly cleared up those rumors.
"A few of the cast members had reached out to me over Twitter a while back. They all seemed really cool and down to earth, so when Cory invited us to come and see the set I was stoked," she explained.
"We don't do a whole lot of TV appearances and their world is a lot different than what we're used to. I just had a good time seeing everyone in their element." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...