Thursday, December 9, 2010

Justin on Jasmine: It Was Just A Kiss!

When Justin Bieber was caught smooching Jasmine Villegas, the world cried.

So what really happened between JB and his "Baby" costar? "I was kissing her," Justin finally admitted to Barbara Walters in a preview for her "10 Most Fascinating People of 2010" special. "Well,  I was just, I don't know, I was just kissing her. That's about it."

When Babs pried further into whether or not they were an item, Justin responded with a big n-o. "It just kind of happened and I don't know. It's not really weird. Is it weird? I think every 16-year-old kisses a girl, right, so that's not anything out of the ordinary."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...