Saturday, December 25, 2010

Selena admires Hilary Duff



Selena Gomez revealed in a recent interview that she admires former Disney star Hilary Duff, from “Lizzy McGuire.”
"I grew up an only child so I loved entertaining myself and putting on shows for my friends and family. I loved Hilary Duff growing up, Lizzie McGuire was my life. She sang and she acted as well, so that’s always something I’ve always wanted to do. Acting took off first for me which was nice, because on the series I work on I was able to focus on it and make it the best I can. And I’ve been blessed with the opportunity to do music. I’ve always wanted to do music."
Which celebrity do YOU admire?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...