Thursday, December 23, 2010

Selena: I'm Not A People Pleaser!

Think this girl can be walked all over? Think again!
In a recent interview with with Sugar magazine, Selena Gomez opened up about how not nice she is. Well, not exactly. But girl's got a spine!
"I used to be much more of a people pleaser than I am today," the Wizards of Waverly Place star admitted. "But about two years ago, I started getting better at doing things and making choices that make me happy. I definitely feel like I’m getting stronger."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...