Thursday, December 23, 2010

Selena Gomez Answers "Latin Girl" Rumors!

Oh, pretty lady, don't you think it's crazy?

When Selena Gomez was recently asked whether she believed Justin Bieber was referring to her in his song "Latin Girl," she totally cracked up. "I don't think that's about me!" she laughed.

She seems pretty convinced, but we're not so sure. From the pics we've seen, our mop-topped crush looks totally enamored with the Wizards of Waverly Place star!

Luckily, though, Sel hasn't gotten any hate mail so far from true Beliebers. "The fans have been really sweet," she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...