Friday, December 31, 2010

Jonas Brothers' New Album to Drop in 2011?

JonasBrothers.jpgAlthough Jonas Brothers Nick and Joe have branched out to work on solo projects, the band is still 100% together and possibly working on an album for release in 2011.
"As far as the next Jonas Brothers album, I think we're working right now on what that's going to sound like," Nick revealed. "Just you know, taking our time and really trying to make something great, no matter how long it takes. Hopefully, 2011 is the timeline, but we're not sure just yet."

Jobro Fan keep ur fingers crossed 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...