Thursday, December 9, 2010

Taylor Swift Used WHAT For Makeup?

Do NOT try this one at home!
She may be repping CoverGirl's new makeup line, but sometimes Taylor Swift's makeup decisions can be a little, well, inventive. Yep: The country star once used a Sharpie as eyeliner!
"I was on a plane to Japan about two years ago and I had no makeup with me, so I went into the bathroom and I used a Sharpie to line my eyes. From that point on I started using liquid liner because I realized it was obviously pretty easy for me to do! I definitely don't recommend drawing on your eyes with a Sharpie though," Tay admitted

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...