Sunday, February 27, 2011

Billy Ray: My Family Is The Most Important Thing!

Looks like someone's having a hard time being tamed. 
After Billy Ray Cyrus claimed that Hannah Montana destroyed his family last week, Miley Cyrus was furious with him. And now, Miley's pop is doing his best to make up for what he said. 
After Billy Ray apologetically called his comments "explosive and unintentionally so", he added, "my family is the most important thing I have, and we are working together to make sure our future is stronger and healthier."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...