Thursday, February 17, 2011

Miley's Dad: "Hannah Montana" Destroyed My Family!

Someone heal Billy Ray's achy breaky heart please!
In a recent interview with GQ magazine, Billy Ray Cyrus opened up about everything his family's been through recently. And guess what he blames their problems on? Hannah Montana! 
"It destroyed my family," he says.
So would he take back the show that brought made Miley Cyrus famous if he could? "I hate to say it, but yes, I do. Yeah. I'd take it back in a second. For my family to be here and just be everybody okay, safe and sound and happy and normal, would have been fantastic." So sad!
It's a major bummer that Billy Ray feels like Hannah has had such a negative impact on his fam-- especially since it made the rest of us so happy!

Meanwhile some people r blaming Billy Ray Cyrus for Miley's behavior. And others think it was Hollywood. What do u think ? Is it Hollywood or him?

I think it's both. I mean the Hollywood business can change people in good ways and bad. But Billy  Ray Cyrus is Miley's dad he could have put his foot down and tell her to stop.












































No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...