Sunday, February 20, 2011

Will Nick Jonas star on Glee?

nick jonas.jpg
In a recent interview with TV Squad, Nick Jonas revealed that he's a big fan of the hit show Glee! He said, "I really do appreciate the use of music in Glee. I think everyone can relate that's in the music business."
So would he ever think about a guest appearance on the show? "I would humbly say that if there's ever an opportunity they see that I could work well on that show, I would be honoured. Plus I think that cast is really talented - it would be fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...