Friday, February 4, 2011

Selena: Demi's My Best Friend!

Enemies? No way.
In a recent Spanish interview for El Paradiario, Selena Gomez opened up about her supposed rivalry with fellow Disney starlet Demi Lovato.
"Many people believe that there is some rivalry between us, whether because of our ages, our music or the programs that we do, etc. but there is no rivalry," said Sel revealed (translated by OceanUp). "Demi and I have been friends since we were 6-years-old from when we first met while working on the TV show Barney. She is my best friend."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...