Sunday, February 13, 2011

Taylor Swift Kicks Off Speak Now Tour in Singapore


Taylor Swift started the first leg of her Speak Now tour a few days ago at a sold out show in Singapore. "THAT SHOW RULED!! Thank you Singapore. My band and I love you. And your dancing and jumping and singing and screaming! Good times," Taylor Tweeted.

TaylorSwiftSingaporeFanPhot.jpgTaylor takes a photo with an excited fan
TaylorSwiftSingaporeFans.jpgShe even took time to sign autographs
TaylorSwiftSingaporeHeart.jpgDoing her famous heart sign
TaylorSwiftSingaporeUkulele.jpgTaylor says she plays her ukulele during happy songs
Photos: Courtesy of 13 Management

Find out when Taylor is performing near you here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...