Thursday, February 17, 2011

Selena Admits She Loves JBiebz!

While Justin Bieber didn't show up at the 2011 Grammys with Selena Gomez on his arm, his rumored girlfriend did have a proud moment on the red carpet.
She talked all about how happy she was that Never Say Never was doing well, and when asked if it got annoying that she and Justin were always linked as more than friends, she had quite a mature response: "Of course, but it comes with the job. I love him, though, very much." Woah!
Got that, Justin? Sel loves you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...