Friday, February 11, 2011

Justin Says: Kanye Doesn't Use a Phone!

Mr. West is in the building!
In a recent interview with MTV, Justin Bieber opened up about what it was like to work with Kanye West while he was remixing Justin's hit "Runaway Love".
"It was amazing," Justin revealed. "He's such a cool guy, and he's just really laid back and just nice, and at the end of the day, he's just a nice person."
Justin then added a very interesting detail: "It's funny, because he doesn't even use a phone; he just sends e-mail. It's so crazy. I'm like, 'How can you not use a phone?' "

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...