Friday, February 4, 2011

Justin's Fan Shout Out In The Big Apple!

If he can make it here, he can make it anywhere!

At the New York City screening for his 3-D flick Never Say Never (which comes out next Friday!) Justin Bieber opened up about how he was feeling about all the hype.

"I'm feeling good," he told MTV. "It's great to be here. All my fans have been really supportive, so I'm glad to be playing them my movie." Awww!

As for what he thinks fans will like most about his flick? "Fans will be really excited to see that I'm just a regular 16-year-old having fun and living my dream. And it's possible for anyone to live theirs." How inspirational!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...