Sunday, February 27, 2011

JBiebz Gets THREE Wax Figures?

Our boy's being shipped overseas!
It's just been announced that Justin Bieber will be getting not one, but THREE wax doubles for the famous Madame Tussauds museums in New York, London, and Amsterdam! 
"I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London, and Amsterdam," The Bieb commented. "To be immortalized alongside some of my idols- Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyonce and my mentor, Usher- is incredibly exciting and very cool."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...