Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Check Out Iyaz's New Video for Solo!

Iyaz.jpg
It looks like summer came a little early! Iyaz recently premiered the video for his latest single, "Solo," this week, and we've got it here just for J-14 readers.
Iyaz traveled back to his hometown of Tortola, in the British Virgin Islands, to film the video. The song samples Janet Jackson's classic tune "Again." Iyaz explains that just like his first hit single, "Replay," "Solo" tells a story about a girl -- but this time he has to win her back!
"She left me, so basically I'm saying I don't want to have all the cars, the fame, the this, the that, if I can't share it with you," Iyaz says. "So it's basically saying I don't want to walk this earth if I've got to do it solo. I'm trying to get her back right now."
Check it out the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...