Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Esmèe Denters Premieres New "Love Dealer" Video Featuring Justin Timberlake!

JustinTimberlakeEsmeeDenter.jpg
When Esmèe Denters started posting YouTube videos, she never expected that a pop superstar would watch her clips and want to sign her to a recording contract. But sure enough, that's what happened -- Esmèe became the first artist signed to Justin Timberlake's label, Tennman Records. When J-14 talked to Esmèe, she told us that Justin was a dream to work with. "He was really, really nice and down to earth -- he just made me feel comfortable even though I wasn't comfortable. I was so nervous!" she said.
And now Esmèe is ready to take the music world by storm, and Justin isn't just supporting her in the background -- he's starring in her music video too! The vid for her debut single, "Love Dealer," premiered today, and it features both Esmèe and Justin in downtown Los Angeles. You can check out the video right here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...