Friday, April 23, 2010

I'm going on vacation!

Hey everyone! I have some good news & some bad news! The good news (for me) is that I'm going on a vacation!! I'm going for 3 months! My flight's on 1st May so after that I won't be able to update at all (this is the bad news) as I wouldn't have internet over there! But I'll super update when I come back in August! And I know that Jan (my co-web) will keep you updated too! Also a new "Image-Mapped" header may be coming soon! That's it for now! Bye!

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...