Friday, April 30, 2010

OMG! Our THOUSANDTH POST!!!

Wow! This is out 1000th post!! This is so cool! We have thousand posts!! And you know what this is my last post!! LOL! =D  I'm going on vacation starting from tomorrow! I'll be gone for three months, but don't worry! Jan will keep you updated! And you have thousand old posts to go through! In which there 36 downloads! And you can go through old gossips! Maybe you missed some of them before! ^_^  Well anyway have fun and good bye! See ya soon! I'll miss this blog so much! =>  t.c

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...