Sunday, April 25, 2010

Miranda's Secret Crush!


She's the star of a kids' channel, but apparently Miranda Cosgrove acts much older than her age!
The iCarly star (whose first solo album Sparks Fly comes out April 27) revealed to Us Weekly that one of her major crushes is actor James Franco, who is in his early 30's! "[He's] unbelievably cute," she said. Guess someone watched Spider-Man.
And how about her favorite TV show. "I'm obsessed with 16 and Pregnant. I've seen every episode, and I cry watching it." Hmm... trying to tell us something, Miranda, with the older guy and preggers TV show? Yikes!
But hey, you can't date OR have a kid if you don't have your driver's license. She told the mag, "I'm trying to get my folks to buy me a car, but I've failed to make it to the driver's-permit test three times." Guess she's just a kid afterall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...