Monday, April 26, 2010

Justin Bieber's Australian Concert Cancelled!

KCA2010_JustinBieber_performs.JPG.jpeg Justin Bieber was excited to travel to the other side of the world last week as My World 2.0 debuted in Australia -- but from day one, it seemed like his trip was doomed!
First, there were rumors that Justin would have to perform behind glass in order to protect him from rioting fans, and today, police forced him to cancel a scheduled free concert in Sydney, Australia. Even though police were trying to protect Justin and his fans, they disappointed 4,000 Australian Beliebers -- most of whom had camped out overnight! "I love my fans," Justin tweeted. "I am just as disappointed as everyone else with the news from this morning. I want to sing for my fans."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...