Sunday, April 25, 2010

Make-over!

You would've noticed that i changed the lay & the header of the blog! What do you think? I sssssoooo LOVE the header!!!!!!!!! It's made by Scarlet from Fearless Designs! Isn't it just wonderful? I'm ssooo totally in LOVE with it! Scarlet's the best!! ;)  So about the Contest, none of you guys have guessed the song!! It's so easy!! You only have one week to guess! Come on guys please participate! I'm not gonna have contests for the next 3 months (May, June, July) because I'm going on vacation!

Love Hira <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...