Thursday, April 15, 2010

What Did You Think of Justin Gaston's A.I. Performance?


Hope ya'll got to catch American Idol last night, but for those who missed it here's a little recap. Sparks flew when Miley's ex, Justin Gaston, hit the stage with A.I. alum Brooke White to perform "If I Can Dream." Justin looked mighty cute playing guitar while Brooke was at the piano. Check out the performance above
As for the contestants, sadly Andrew and Katie were sent packing, but not before they both got to sing one last goodbye song for the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...