Monday, April 26, 2010

New Miley Cyrus Music Coming Super Soon!!

mileyc.jpg

How great was Miley Cyrus in The Last Song?more Miley music with the release of her new CD I Can't Be Tamed on June 22nd.
Her first single, "I Can't Be Tamed" will hit radio stations everywhere on May 3rd but, for a sneak peak, check out Myspace Music on April 30th for it's global premiere! 
What's even better is that Miley will release her CD plus a CD/DVD combo, including the full length never-before-seen DVD of her sold out "Miley's World" tour. This is huge news, ladies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...