Thursday, April 15, 2010

Disney Celebrities Dorkiest Days!!

Growing up isn’t easy – even for our favorite celebrities! From soul scarring acne to not fitting in with the other kids at school, stars like Joe Jonas, Ashley Tisdale and Sterling Knight suffered their share of dorkiest days – and survived! M reveals their stories about the years that made them stronger, and the memories that will stay in their minds forever.

Joe Jonas
“I used to be afraid to go outside the box and be funny and outgoing,” Joe tells M. “I was so shy.”


Kevin Jonas
“I used to have really bad skin,” Kevin tells M. “I went through a tough time with it for a while.”


Sterling Knight
“I didn’t fit in in high school,” Sterling tells M. “I wasn’t good at climbing the social ladder. I’m totally a dork.”


Ashley Tisdale
“I was really bad at running in class because I had these really skinny legs – I hated it,” Ashley tells M. “They called me ‘Chicken legs.’”

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...