Thursday, April 29, 2010

Fan Attacks Justin Bieber and Mom!

Let's get this straight: The Bieb should be handled with care!
We reported that New Zealand was trying to prevent a riot during Justin Bieber's recent arrival. But, unfortunately, two zany girls decided it would be fun to harrass JBiebz, anyway — when they reached the front of the crowd, they stole his hat. Not only that, they knocked his mom down, too!
The girls (pictured above) thought it was all in good fun, and tried to keep the hat for ransom (they just wanted to meet and hug Justin). Of course, there are laws against those kind of things, and soon enough, the hat was returned. Without a hug.
Apparently, Justin was none too pleased about it, and he let it be known over Twitter:
"Finally got to New Zealand last night. The airport was crazy. Not happy that someone stole my hat and knocked down my mama. Come on people... I want to be able to sign and take pics and meet my fans, but if you are all pushing security wont let me. let's keep it safe and have fun" 
For serious! Knocking down Justin's mom?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...