Thursday, April 1, 2010

Miley Massacred by Critics!!

New York Times:
Acting, for the moment at least, seems almost entirely beyond her…she pouts, slouches, storms in and out of rooms and occasionally cracks a snaggle-toothed smile, but most of the time she seems to be mugging for the camera, play-acting rather than exploring the motives and feelings of her character.
New York Post:
Cyrus makes the most dubious 'dramatic' debut of any singer since Britney Spears.
The Village Voice:
I can't recall ever squirming as much as I did during Ronnie and Will’s first kiss; shiny, buff Liam Hemsworth looks like he's locking lips with an Andy Hardy–era Mickey Rooney in a wig.
The Boston Globe:
This time the waggily arms, bug eyes, and synthetic truculence suggest that you can take the girl out of Montana but you can’t take the Montana out of the girl.
Variety:
Cyrus, alas, hasn't yet learned not to act with her eyebrows and overbite.
Ohhhhhh!! Poor Miley!! I guess she was right about the acting lessons!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...