Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ashley Tisdale Talks "Hellcats" With Jimmy Fallon!

The claws are comin' out! 
Last night, Ashely Tisdale got to chat with Jimmy Fallon about the premiere of Hellcats. They got a bit off topic, but we didn't mind. They talked twitter and tweet topics; and Ash leaked a few deets about growing up in the same area as Miley, the JoBros, and George Lopez! Sounds like a part-ay!
When they finally got around to talking about Hellcats? "I think it's gonna be huge. I'm puttin' my money on this." Jimmy told her Ash. Cute! Glad you're behind her, Jim!
In the clip shown, there's some major drama between Ashley's character Savannah and Aly Michalka's character, Marti. In fact, we even hear Marti throw out the phrases "dollywood" and "bobble head wax job." Ouch! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...