Saturday, September 25, 2010

Is Lauren Conrad getting her own Show?



Hey LC Fans!
Although Lauren Conrad may have left The Hills, she still has plans to return to TV. She's working on a new series that will chronicle her career as a fashion designer! In a recent interview Lauren said, "I've always been open to doing reality again, just under certain circumstances. As long as you have a separation. You have your personal life and work life." Guess we won't be seeing any of her BF on the show!  I think it'd be cool to see. What do u guys think of Lauren Conrad having her own show?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! And trust me I read and reply each and every one of them!
Please don't use bad words and don't immitate another person/star. You can comment, suggest and/or request.
Thanks alot for commenting! I really appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...